- Billings Wolves Offense: The Wolves offense is led by (QB) Mason Espinosa averaging 211 yards per game and 13 touchdowns with 3 interceptions, (WR) Willie Downs 369 yards and 8 touchdowns and (WR) Marcus “Bones” Barnett 289 yards and 8 touchdowns. Espinosa is coming off his best performance last week against Colorado where he completed 27 of 39 passes for 284 yards and six passing touchdowns. In addition, Espinosa also added rushing touchdown. Espinosa was named Offensive Player of the Week for his performance.
- Cedar Rapids Titans Offense: The Titans offense is led by (QB) Dylan Favre averaging 151.2 yards per game and 32 touchdowns with 11 interceptions and (WR) Jared Elmore 596 yards and 15 touchdowns. The Titans offense ranks first in scoring touchdowns with 64. The titans are forth in scoring points per game averaging 53.4 points. The cedar Rapids offense ranks ninth in yards per game averaging 219.1
- Billings Wolves Defense: The Wolves defense is led by (LB) Mikell Mair 47 tackles, 3.5 sacks and (DB) Mike Green 45 tackles and 1.5 sacks. The Wolves defense is ranked first in points per game allowing 41. The defense is ranked first in yards per game giving up 205.3. Opponents playing against the Wolves have found limited success passing on the leagues stingiest defense, the Wolves are allowing a league low 126 yards through the air and 79 yards on the ground. The Wolves defense has intercepted 11 passes on the year.
- Cedar Rapids Titans Defense: The Titans defense is led by (DB) Fred Griggs 71 tackles and (LB) Nikolas Sierra 70 tackles and 1.5 sacks. The Titans defense ranks sixth in points per game allowing 50. The defense is ranked second in yards per game giving up 214.7. Teams playing against the Titans are averaging 133 yards through the air and 80 yards on the ground. The Titans defense has intercepted 7 passes on the year. (DL) Jermiah Price leads the IFL in sacks with 6.
- Billings Wolves Remaining Schedule: Over the next eight games the Wolves will play 6 games against Intense Conference members. Three games against Spokane, two games against Tri Cities and one game against Colorado Crush. Each remaining game has potential playoff implications, current Intense conference standings has Spokane Empire in first place, Nebraska Danger in second place and the Billings Wolves in third place.
After Record 6 …